Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well hello there

Right, so, here is my food blog. There are a whole lot of food blogs on the net but I decided to start this one for my friends and I to share vegan/vego recipes and food ideas.

Whenever I cook something yummy I get friends asking for the recipe and I have to write it out - this blog makes things easier and hopefully some other people will stumble across it too. I also want to use it as a place to keep track of products and free recipes that I've found that I want to remember.

I usually try to cook something new each week. Sometimes it's something I've created from scratch, other times it's a mish-mash of other recipes or a vegan twist on a traditional meat dish. I'm not a chef, I just like cooking and seem to be okay at it. I'm not the best photographer in the world either - so we'll see how we go.

Anyway, welcome to Vegestation Degustation. I hope you'll find something you like.

- Oh, and I'm hoping my lovely vegan and vegetarian friends will want to add their creations here too. It's tough being vegan in a meat-loving world. I'm not a vegan purist, as in, sometimes I'm hit and miss with hidden ingredients in products - but I'll endeavor to check everything or make a note of it in the recipe.

Cheers, M

No comments:

Post a Comment